Friday, July 26, 2013

Daily Dose of BS July 26 phones

At work this morning the phones didn’t work.  I see I have a voice mail, I couldn’t retrieve it.  Then the phones turned on and crackly then it worked for a while then I got hung up on.  It is weird I really never thought about how much I use the hard wired phone for my job.  I guess that since I take calls on the air and make calls to different people to interview them a phone is needed.  Hard to think that with all the cell phone and internet technology that is out there that the wire in the wall and the phone on the desk still has meaning.  I remember as a kid taking a super long phone cord and running a phone up to my room, then when I first moved on my own having a phone in a couple of rooms.  Now at home when the home phone rings it doesn’t get answered half the time because no one can find one of the cordless phones, or they are not convenient.  Are you still wired?

No comments:

Post a Comment