Friday, August 5, 2011

Daily Dose of BS August 5


I am looking forward to the Motley Crue, and Poison concert at Ft McCoy tonight.  Two bands I kinda have a history with, I have seen both numerous times and love the music from the 80’s, I guess that is why I host the best of the 80’s on Saturday from 10-noon here on Magic 105.  The very first concert I went to was Motley Crue, Ozzy Osborne back in 1984.  I’ve seen Motley Crue 5 or six other times in the past 27 years, the worst being at Rockfest a few years ago when Vince Neil forgot the lyrics to his own songs…they still rock for being old.  I got to meet Poison front man Bret Michaels while interning at KDWB in 1988, then went back stage at the show that night, I was standing back stage with all the radio guys I grew up listening to and Bret came up to me said hey Bob and gave me high five, been a Poison fan ever since.  I am ready to rock tonight at FtMcCoy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment