Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Daily Dose of BS August 30


I celebrated number 43 yesterday…I don’t feel any older.  I notice the young guy with a baby face in a few pictures at home isn’t the guy I look at in the mirror anymore.  I wonder what ever happened to him?  All the hopes and dreams that I once had…had I realized them?  Have I accomplished all that I set out to do?  I believe that I have done most of what I have set out to do, but as you know things change, opportunities come and go, you are faced with different choices and the some choices are good and some are bad.  Changing your goals isn’t a bad thing….realizing that instead of someday working in radio in the Twin Cites that I love LaCrosse is not a bad thing it is choice.   Have you lived to your potential or lived your dream?   

No comments:

Post a Comment