Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Daily Dose of BS August 2


It has been 19 years here in LaCrosse.  I moved here in August of 1992, thinking that this would be my stepping stone to go to the Twin Cities.  That was my plan all along…but something happened, I fell in love with the area, my kids were born here, I became a home owner, I bought a cabin, I made tons of friends.  I really do love La Crosse.  We have much of what the big city offers, such as a baseball, football, and hockey, there are tons of places for the arts, we have shopping and great schools both primary and secondary.  You can’t forget about our beautiful scenery from the bluffs, to rivers, to the breath taking views.  No other place where I have lived is so giving…every time there is a need and the local media sets up in front of the La Crosse Center, the Omni Center the Mall or where ever the call to action is, the people of this area hear the call and respond in the masses, it is overwhelming.  I guess what I am trying to say is thank you La Crosse area for allowing me to call this my home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment