Thursday, August 11, 2011

Daily Dose of BS August 11


I got hearing aids from Beltone a couple of months ago.  It is amazing the sounds that I have been missing out on for the past umpteen years.  Maybe I was a bit vain to not go in before and get the hearing help, but at 42 I shouldn’t need help right?  WRONG!   I believe the past 24 years of radio and concert going as well as other loud activities I have enjoyed have taken a toll on my hearing, and being in radio it is important to hear.  Family life has become easier as no one has to keep repeating things over and over and over again.  My kids have said dad you don’t yell at us anymore, I never thought I was yelling, I was just talking loud enough so I could hear myself, the ringing in my ears has all but gone away….and the tv volume don’t get me started.  If your husband has selective hearing…maybe make a trip to Beltone rather than to divorce court.  

No comments:

Post a Comment