Monday, August 22, 2011

Daily Dose of BS August 22


Summer is almost over for the kids.  Hard to believe that there is only one more weekend until the kids start school.  It is the first time that I can think of where my kids are not looking forward to the weekend.  LaCrosse and Onalaska schools open this year on September 1, which happens to be my middle son’s birthday, he turns 13 this year.  As the summer wraps up the kids are getting ready to take on a new chapter of their lives, parents are getting ready for the little celebration known as finally a clean house day other wise known as snacks can be in the cupard for more than a day…day, or the end I’m bored season.  Up next for the parents is oh yea I need to bring 2 dozen cup cakes to school tomorrow day…good luck.  

No comments:

Post a Comment