Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Daily Dose of BS August 17


Ever got one of the dreaded honey do lists?  I got one yesterday with a handful of things on it, it started out with going to the bank.  Usually not an issue but the checks I had to deposit were for my business and the bank changed the way they deposited business money.  Next on the list was to stop by a fast food place to bring back a gift card that was purchased as a gift because when it went to be used it was blank…I talked to the manager on duty got sent to the 800 number on the back of the card then called the local management company.  They looked into it and got back to me it got taken care of, over 2 hours of BS for a 10 dollar gift card (it’s the principal).  Next on the list was to figure out how to get music on the ipad….failed, then stopped by an office store to pick up usb drives for the kids for school, they wanted the turtle and the penguin ones they were out—wasted trip.  A couple of other negative things happened as well, but all in all it was still a great day.  I guess if you have a positive attitude it is hard to get you down.   

No comments:

Post a Comment