Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Daily Dose of BS August 23


Every year at about this time, I start to feel old…I guess it is because next Monday I turn 43.  I really don’t know what happened to the time, I used to be the young guy in the group.  Now I am one of the old guys.  I was talking to one of the college students that works part time at the radio station about the Poison, Motley Crue show a few weeks ago, and he looked at me with a blank stare.  He knew a song or two from each but didn’t know much more than that didn’t even know the band members names.  He then mentioned some band…it was my turn for the blank stare.  What happened?  I thought I was up to date on the new, I work in radio after all.  I keep, or so I thought I kept up on the latest trends, I do have 4 kids ya know.  My kids look at me like I am an idiot but aren’t they supposed to?  I guess it is like Steve Miller says…Time keeps on slipping….in to the future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment