Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Daily Dose of BS July 18 legal weed

I know I am going to take some crap on this but I think it is a good idea, Wisconsin State Representative Melissa Sargent introduced bill LRB-2457 a bill to legalize both medicinal and recreational use of marijuana in Wisconsin.  I have said it before and will say it again, I think that legalizing marijuana will help with the high taxes that we have in Wisconsin and some of the money could be funneled back into the problem issues that we have here like infrastructure.  I was at a large outdoor concert the past weekend and it seemed as though many were already enjoying the bud, and I am not talking the king of beers.  Of course, if legalized some of the money needs to be set aside for treatment for those that would like to stop, but I feel that legalizing it would help with state budget and would take some of the drug trafficking and sales off the street.  

No comments:

Post a Comment