Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Daily Dose of BS July 26 rfid

I don’t think my employer could pay me enough to implant a chip into my body.  Employees at Three Square Market a vending company out of River Falls will starting next month be implanting RFID chips in the hands of employees.  The chip will allow the employees the chance to long in to office tools like copiers, unlock doors and pay for items in the vending machines.  I have nothing to hide but there is no way on Gods Green Earth that I would want my employer or anyone for that matter to know where I am all the time.  I don’t like that Google tracks my everything don’t believe me check out this link.  https://www.google.com/maps/timeline  Google knows where we were, who we saw, I am guessing that Big Brother knows what we bought.  So the those who own companies and want to start chipping your employees, you better look past this guy, or start paying a whole lot more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment