Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Daily Dose of BS July 11 firearms in school

I read an article last week about the state of Wisconsin thinking about allowing guns in schools.  Before a gasket is blown the bill, I read about would allow high schools offer a gun safety class.  I for one am happy to hear this.  I think the more that people are comfortable with the workings of a gun the safer we will all be.  Hear me out.  Of the gun violence that we hear about how many of the perpetrators are trained in gun usage?  I am guessing not too high.  Also, if you have young adults comfortable around guns you are to do away with the mystery.  The younger person will realize that guns are not play things and learn a respect for the fire arm.  Proper training, proper handling and proper cleaning will teach respect for the fire arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment