Thursday, July 13, 2017

Daily Dose of BS July 13 lazy

A study by Stanford University researchers that used step-counters installed in most smartphones to track the walking activity of about 700,000 people in 46 countries around the world.  Found that the least lazy, according to the step tracking study are the Chinese, where people averaged 6,880 a steps a day.  The worst nation was nearby Indonesia, where people walked nearly half as much, averaging 3,513 steps a day. The worldwide average is 4,961 steps, with Americans averaging 4,774.  Many of us have counters on our wrists and our phones, mine track me and yours track you.  I know we are supposed to strive for 10,000 steps a day and I very rarely hit that mark.  For me it used to be a game, I tried to beat the day before, like I said it used to be a game, I like many other Americans have become complacent with my step tracker.  Ever since I got it I have wore it 24 hours a day as to track my steps and my sleep.  All it has really shown me is that I am lazy and that I don’t get enough sleep.  

No comments:

Post a Comment