Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Nov 9 election

Well It is a new day and the sun is expected to shine at least here in La Crosse.  About a quarter the people out there are unhappy with the election results, and are ready to move from the country and want to blame everyone under the sun for the loss, about a quarter of the people are ecstatic and feeling euphoric with the victory and about 50% of us are glad that it is over.  I can honestly say I am glad that this is over.  I can honestly say that some of my candidates won and some of them lost.  I liked candidates on both sides of the ticket.  I did not throw away any of my votes, I went in and voted for the person whom I thought was the best candidate for me and what I believe.  I am unhappy with some of the results and wish that we would have had better choices at the top but today is here, the election is over.  Let’s just enjoy a few months before the next election cycle starts up again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment