Friday, November 4, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Nov 4 time

Parts of Arizona, parts of Indiana, and all of Hawaii have it right…leave the time alone.  I very much dislike changing the clocks, I hate that people say you have an extra hour of sleep, and as the sands of time continue and I am getting older, my body doesn’t seem to cooperate with the change as it once did.  Here are the 3 main issues that I have with the time change, not only the one scheduled for tomorrow or should I say the one set for 2 am on Sunday but the one in the spring as well.  1- I hate changing my clocks, well La Crosse Technologies has helped with this, however, I finally got my microwave and stove to show the same time, now with the change and they are going to off again. Number 2- you don’t get an extra hour of sleep, I am smart enough to listen to my body when tired I sleep and when my alarm rings I get up, I won’t be getting an extra hour of sleep this weekend, and I am guessing you won’t either.  Which brings me to my 3rd issue my body is not as elastic as it once was, I have trained my body the past 6 months or so to go to be at 9:30pm and get up at 4am.  Let’s all get together and ban the time change, or have a compromise the next time and switch it by 30 minutes and call it good.   

No comments:

Post a Comment