Thursday, November 3, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Nov 3 politicians

I have about this much patience...especially since I am getting older, and the political BS is wearing on my last nerve.  I don't know about you but sometimes it is the little stupid things that bug me like there is no tomorrow.  Like rude people, or people who talk on their phone at a volume 10x what the normal volume would be.  It is a piece of equipment with a microphone...microphones amplify sound; you don't need to yell in to the phone.  I am also annoyed by the fact that the politicians are further right and further left than most of us Americans.  In the group of people that I hang around with there are some democrats and some republicans but for the most part they are pretty close to the middle, there is no far left or far right.  These politicians are saying that they are for the people, I want to know which people that they are for?   I don't know what it is about getting older and not being as flexible but I am trying but please quit being stupid so we can get along.   

No comments:

Post a Comment