Friday, November 11, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Nov 11 Veterans Day

My Father and my Grandfather served in the military, many of my good friends served in our military and a few of my friend’s children are currently serving.  To all of these men and women, I thank you.  You have given us the chance to have the freedoms that we have.  If it had not been for the bravery of these fine folks we wouldn’t even be able to have this discussion.  We would have our government telling us what we need to believe in, and how to feel.  We would be brain washed to think the way they think and our own thoughts and beliefs, our own interests would be what they the government wants, we have the rights to think what we want, to protest what we don’t feel is right and to have my job in the media.  If you know a veteran, give a nod, say thanks or buy them a drink.  The stories of our veterans are varied, some saw combat, some were behind the scenes, some never returned but all left something behind.  On this Veterans Day we honor all those who have made the sacrifices many of us can only imagine, to the families and the veterans out there, thank you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment