Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Nov 8 election day

Ya know it is funny when you are a kid when your parents tell you that you are going someplace fun the time seems to take forever to get there, as you get older that time slips right on by.  For example, if you were going on a family vacation the perspective of the child is I can hardly wait for the 2 days leading up to it while the parent would be I can’t believe that it is over.  My life seems to be like that in almost every aspect except for this election, this election can not come soon enough, and even though the day is here, the day will drag on and on and on.  Please do your part and vote.  I usually try to stay away from political people on my posts, but who do you hope wins?  Then after asking that how many people who said that they are leaving the country if their candidate doesn’t win will leave?  

No comments:

Post a Comment