Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Nov 15 birthday

15 years ago today I doubled the amount of kids I had.  Come to think of it each time we had kids we doubled.  From zero to one, one to two, and two to four.  Thank goodness we stopped.  When Marcia and I started dating she said she wanted 4 kids with twins.  Me, I wanted to retire at 50.  At least one of us got our wish.  Back to the kids, our precious twins were born 15 years ago today, and I couldn’t be more proud of them.  They are awesomely different.  You would think that 2 that spent the first 9 months of their existence together would have been at least a little alike.  Nope, I take that back, they are both hard working, smart and gifted.  I am super proud to be their dad, they have taught me so much about myself and challenged me like no others, well like no others besides their brothers.  Robert and Kenedi I am blessed to be your father, keep up the great work, and keep pushing each other to be the best.  I love you and happy 15th birthday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment