Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Nov 16 no regrets

You should live your life with no regrets.  If you want to try something but never have, do it, write a bucket list of things you want to do then start on that list.  In the back of my mind I have always wanted to try a Maid-Rite and I never did, now that they are closed I am thinking I made a mistake, how did I not try them out.  What if I would have tried them and I would have loved them and then I would have told two people who would have told two people and so on and so on.  Maybe they would still be in business. I have these feelings of regret when I hear that any store that I wanted to check out closes.  I am not sure why I never went to that restaurant I just never did.  I for one am going to try to live more and do things on my list.  I guess first of all I have to come up with my list.  Life is short and we don’t know what is around the next corner, life could be grand today and changed tomorrow.  We have the gift of life lets live it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment