Thursday, November 10, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Nov 10 election

There has been lots of protesting around the country, I have seen people complain on Facebook claiming that if only people would have not gone in to vote for the 3rd party candidate, of even a couple of posts saying if you are going to vote 3rd party don’t go to vote at all.  Excuse me?  For the lets say 60% of Americans that actually voted, thank you for being a part of the process.  I wonder of the thousands of protesters that were out in force last night how many of them voted?  I will tell you what I don't get, it is all the negative talk on Facebook about shamming people for voting for a third-party candidate. I didn't vote for a third party candidate but I'll tell you what I wasn't a big fan of either of the two at the top. At least people that voted for a third-party candidate got out and voted! And who's to say that if they voted for one of the top two that they would have voted for your candidate anyway?  Right now is an important time in our country, we need to work together and show the rest of the world that we can overcome. When your favorite team loses you pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep on routing, don’t give up on America.  There is always the next election if you weren’t happy with this one.  We are a great country, yes we make mistakes. But guess what this is America, we too can pick ourselves up and dust ourselves off... We are the land of the free, the home of the brave. God Bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment