Friday, August 28, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Aug 28 no facebook

Social media and texting have been a big part of my life for the past I would guess 7 years.  I am going to attempt to do something I have never done before, on Monday when my vacation officially starts until Labor Day I am going to attempt to not text or not go on to facebook.  This is going to be tough for me as I have been tied to facebook for work and pleasure for many years, in fact my facebooking and texting have gotten so bad that I will miss parts of life because I am looking at the stupid screen on my phone.  Vacation this time around isn’t anything special just going to be taking a staycation hoping to get a few things done around the house, also plan on carrying on a tradition that my parents started when I was in school, on the first day of school I have always taken the kids out for breakfast, and don’t plan on disrupting that tradition.  I hope I can make it from August 31 – September 7th without texting and facebooking, any ideas on how to do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment