Thursday, August 27, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Aug 27 killing

Work place violence played out yesterday on live tv, kind of hits home to me and my coworkers.  We aren’t on tv but anyone in radio has been on location broadcasting and not really aware of all the surroundings when doing so.  When I heard the audio of the shooting yesterday I got goosebumps then later in the day I saw the tv news coverage unfold, and then seeing the shooters go pro video posted on his social media, this scares me.   What kind of copycat type killing are we going to see now?  What kind of demented, over the top things are we going to see next unfold live right in front of our eyes?   I guess to me hearing and seeing this play out in the same week that we had a murder in La Crosse makes me think that there are people with no regard for life all over the county, and that makes me sad.  Life is a gift we need to live it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment