Thursday, August 6, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Aug 6 forgetful

My memory is not what it used to be.  I forget the most basic of things, for example this morning I was trying to remember to bring a um…thing this morning.  I got about to work and I swore to myself for forgetting my um thing.  My dad tells a joke where one of his clients stopped halfway on the staircase and called out to his wife, honey, um do you remember if I was heading up or down.  That makes you smirk because we have all felt like that at times, forgetting the most basic things.  How often have you set your keys down and forgot where they were, or didn’t grab your phone or watch as you headed out the door?  What about your car in a parking lot.  We have all forgotten things, but as I am getting older it seems to me that those forgetful moments are coming more often.  You?  

No comments:

Post a Comment