Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Aug 19 waste



About every eight days I have the same problem the bar of soap is too small to use, I have tried morphing the smaller sliver of soap into the bigger new bar of Irish Spring and you end up with a lump on one side of the soap.  What are we supposed to do with those little slivers of perfectly good soap?  Think about the wastes that go on in the bathroom alone.  Let’s say you’re on the thorn you look at the paper and damn there are about 3 squares left for you to finish your job, three squares are not going to make a dent.  What do you do with those 3 extra squares?  I don’t know, I leave them for the next guy, not really, but sometimes I do.  Think of tooth paste, if you squeeze from the middle you miss lots at bottom and sides,  I squeeze from the bottom then about half way done I start the roll of the tube, then try to get the last drop out, but there is still the bit at the top that you can't get.  Which leaves me with the deodorant pack, if you make it down toward the end of the deodorant you will either break the piece off at the bottom or you will hit the sides of the container with your armpit.  Bathrooms truly are a place full of waste.  

No comments:

Post a Comment