Monday, August 17, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Aug 17 shooting

I moved to the 900 block of 5th ave 23 years ago when I first moved into LaCrosse, it wasn’t the nicest neighborhoods, but it was home for a couple years. I never felt unsafe, I never had anything stolen or in the case of this past weekend, I never got shot at nor did my house ever get shot at. What is our city becoming? Our family had discussion at dinner last night about the multiple shootings in the city over the weekend, and my youngest asked if there were shootings everyday like we had in bigger cities like Chicago? I told him unfortunately yes there are shootings in big cities all the time, in which he responded why. That is a dang good question, why? I read a blog yesterday that said if we rode our bikes more and had more green space that this wouldn’t happen. I hope for humanities sake that they were only kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment