Thursday, August 13, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Aug 13 bathroom spray

I am not and have never been a fan of the spray.  I am talking about the masking scent that lots of people spray in the bathroom after destroying a toilet.  Almost every place that has a can sitting there has someone who likes to press the button, and pressing the button is fine for a moment, the goal of having the cover up there is not to see how much of the can you can empty into a little room.  I am not sure why I don’t care for the stuff.  I just know that it doesn’t make the room smell like flowers.  I also don’t care for the natural smell either, but that is what the fan is for.  Speaking of bathrooms, I think that the public restrooms are learning after many use the paper towel to open that door, putting the garbage can by the door- that is a brilliant move.  You know what would be even smarter don’t you, have the doors push out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment