Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Sept 9 fat shamming

Comedian Nichole Arbour stirred the pot last week by introducing a 6 minute video titled “Dear Fat People”.  The video says that obesity is not a disease and that fat shaming is not a thing saying that fat people made that up that it is the race card with no race.  She goes on to say what are you going to do chase me?  Well Nichole, being a fat guy myself I would like to ask this question, who do you think you are making fun of a group of people?  Would you make fun of any other group?  I don’t know who you are but, I would bet that you would most likely be one of the first to stand up for almost any other group, what makes it ok for you to pick on fat people?  You know what if you are happy with who you are, live life and enjoy what you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment