Monday, September 21, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Sept 21 Farm and Fleet

Have you driven from La Crosse north to Farm and Fleet?  How did you get there?  The Wisconsin DOT is working off a grant from 2003 to extend the turning lane on to Kinney Coulee Road.  If I were Farm and Fleet I would be mad as hell, I am mad and I am just an occasional consumer.  I am mad that I have to either go up by Woodman’s and turn around or drive onto the interstate and loop back around to head westbound on Highway 16 to turn into the store.  Not cool, not cool at all.  When the DOT comes up with their plans don’t they look at the impact of businesses around?  I also wonder if now that you have to plan for an extra mile to get to Farm and Fleet if they will get an entrance from parking lot over by Target now?  How inconvenient for consumers and employees.  Also how rude for the planners to shut down access to a business. 

No comments:

Post a Comment