Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Sept 22 Christmas in September

I was walking through Shopko last week and they were already pushing Christmas, over the weekend I stopped at Kmart and guess what the same thing.  When is it too early to start pushing Christmas?  Also what do you think the take away for Christmas is these days?  It certainly doesn’t have the same meaning as it did when I was a kid.  Now it seems like the more crap you can get in the hands of the consumer the better.  What about the simple times?  One of my favorite Christmas memories was when my kids were babies and we went to church as a family, had a great meal and good family time.  We did all this with the traditional Christmas décor and of course the classic Christmas carols in the background. Christmas used to be enjoyed in December not pushed down our throats starting in September.  Merry Greedmas, and lets ho ho hope for lots of profits.  

No comments:

Post a Comment