Thursday, September 17, 2015

Daily Dose of BS September 17 racism

According to you do we live in a racist society?  I am not sure that I qualify to answer this question, as I am a middle aged white male.  From what I see I think that we are living in a racist society, I believe that racism has no color boundaries, that there are people in every shade that don’t like or want to talk with another race.  According to Google when you type in define racism the answer you get is “the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, prejudice or discrimination directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.”  After hearing that definition I wonder if people truly are racist or if people are just egotistical and they don’t know about other races or people other than themselves.  

No comments:

Post a Comment