Friday, June 7, 2013

Daily Dose of BS June 7 they are watching

Big surprise here a disclosure of two secret surveillance programs.  I am shocked, and outraged.  You are asking yourself is Bob for real?  No I am no, how can I surprised or shocked?  I have assumed that all of our communication is monitored when we are using public airways.  Heck there are pictures of all of us and all of our structures online, thank you google and satellite images, why would our verbal or written communication be safe?  I would like to think that they, and by they I mean big brother isn’t looking at what I am talking or texting about.  Also if the government is looking at what we are looking for on the internet, maybe they can help me, I am looking for some good quality used windows and an outside door for my cabins shed.  Also if they really are here to help, I am also looking for a rear tined tiller.  

No comments:

Post a Comment