Monday, June 10, 2013

Daily Dose of BS June 10 fist bump

I very much dislike the fist bump, and I always get caught with it, meaning I bump back.  I think I am old school when it comes to hellos and meetings I like the good old fashioned hand shake and eye contact.  I was at a bunch of graduation parties over the weekend and saw a dad of one of my sons friends dads and said hi, he turned said hi to the other guy at the table shook his hand gave a few pleasantries to him looked up to me, gave me a fist bump and a nod then moved on.  I have been kicking myself since for allowing this to happen.  I think I am going to start saying I’m not comfortable with the fist bump, either that or just not do anything.  I know that this is rude, but isn’t a fist bump just as rude?  

No comments:

Post a Comment