Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Daily Dose of BS June 19 paying more

Sometimes don’t you feel like you’ve been a victim of bait and switch?  When you got your mobile phone, or your tv package and you were told that your monthly charge would be for ease of math 50 per month.  You think that is a great deal you sign the dotted line and the first bill arrives, that bill is over twice the expected rate, you call listen to some bs on how with this deal you have to prepay a month and you can't forget about taxes and other fees.  What happened to truth in pricing?  When I go put gas in my car I know that today I am paying 3.69 per gallon and if I put 50 dollars in my tank I will pay 50 dollars.  I may not like it but I know what I am paying.  I am not a fan of the change in the pricing or the bare bones billing scheme, tell me what my costs will be and let me budget for it so I will know if I can afford the luxuries or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment