Thursday, June 20, 2013

Daily Dose of BS June 20 Haydens birthday

Happy birthday to my oldest son Hayden, it is hard to believe what changes have been taking place at the Schmidt house over the past 18 years.  Its funny when you become a parent for the first time, you have no idea what to do, you look at your own parents and use the things you thought worked and not use the things that didn’t like.  I remember when I was a kid myself and telling myself that I would never yell at my kids, I failed miserably with that goal, I hope that my children understand why it is that I yelled over the years.  No one hands you an owner’s manual that is a great way to raise your child, every kid is so different and every child has different things that motivates them.  I find it hard to believe that of my four children they are so different yet so much alike.  They say that as a parent you are a child’s first teacher, I would like to say that I have learned so much from my kids.  I am so proud of my children, especially Hayden my oldest, he has become a great young man and a man who I love and look forward to watching him blossom into his potential.  Happy Birthday Hayden, I love you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment