Friday, June 14, 2013

Daily Dose of BS June 14 getting old

There is something wrong with my mirrors in my upstairs bathroom.  I tell you there is something seriously wrong with them.  I used to wake up look in the mirror and say to myself good morning handsome let’s get ready to take on the day.  And I could always lie to myself and sneak that hello handsome in without feeling like a liar.  Lately I haven’t been able to say this in the morning, as the guy in the mirror is much older than me, he has bags under his eyes, and his beard is turning a few shades of gray, not quite 50 shades but many colors of old.  I don’t know what happened to that mirror, at first I thought it was my eyes playing tricks on me but when I get outside the beauty of living in Western Wisconsin is all around, it must be time to replace my upstairs mirrors.  

No comments:

Post a Comment