Monday, June 24, 2013

Daily Dose of BS June 24 weather

You know it’s funny the way we react to weather, we are never happy.  Last year we were wishing for rain, this year we were hoping for weather like last year, I really don’t think that there is any pleasing us.  When I first moved to La Crosse the saying that was always tossed my way was wait 15 minutes and the weather will change, I do not agree with that but the weather is ever changing and that is good.  I am glad that I live in an area where we do not have the vanilla forecasts day after day.  There are days that I wish we had 82 every day and 65 every night but guess what it would get boring fast, and if I really wanted that temperature day in and day out I would have to take my own advice and move.  

No comments:

Post a Comment