Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Daily Dose of BS June 5 couponing

I know I have talked coupons in the past, but I think it is important to talk food, and food savings every once in a while.  I admit I am a coupon and deal shopper.  I have gotten better on buying things that I need rather than buying things just because they are a good deal.  My brothers call me frugal, others may see me as cheap, but I don’t care.  I have been told in the past by men who I work with that dudes don’t use coupons.  I think that if you are not using them you are not a man.  What is the stigma of a couple of coupons?  The extreme couponing I don’t agree with, because who needs 150 bottles of anything, that is hording and another issue, but saving a buck or two with a couple of coupons in my opinion is the right thing to do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment