Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Daily Dose of BS June 11 jaywalkers

If someone is in the cross walk I will stop and allow them to cross the street.  I am very much not a fan of the stoplights controlled by the students by Jade,  lots of times they will push the button and then cross without waiting for it change, it changes when cars get up there and you have cars stopped on West Ave without any pedestrians.  Kind of irritating.  I went south on highway 35 the other day cruise set at 58 when an idiot walked out in front of me, I found this much more irritating than a car pulling out in front of me cause if I was not paying attention I could have killed this guy, if you have no regards for your life that is one thing but if you are putting me and my family in harm’s way shame on you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment