Friday, October 7, 2011

Daily Dose of BS October 7


Last night my son Zak and I went to the Dierks Bentley show at the La Crosse center, the seats we had were awesome.  It was his first concert.  I remember my first concert when I was 8th grade I saw Montly Crue and Ozzy Osborne.  This show was a far cry of a rock show from the 80’s but was a good show with great showmanship.  I was truly impressed with the stage presence of Dierks Bentley.  He really rocked the stage and the audience I think was pleased with the show.  I used to be the guy at a show who would go the front of the speakers and try to be right in the line of sound ….lots of loud music at many decibels times 25 plus years caused a hearing loss for me but thanks to Beltone, I can now hear again.  Last night at the show I wore surefire sonic defender ear plugs, these are no ordinary ear plugs they fit into your ear and allow you to take in and enjoy the show without blasting out your ear drums, no ringing in my ears today thanks to the surefire earpro ear plugs….not that Dierks Bentley didn’t try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment