Thursday, October 20, 2011

Daily Dose of BS October 20

Yesterday I posted on fb about the fistbump and had someone ask about manners. That is a good question, what has happened to manners? When I was growing up I was taught to look people in the eye when talking to them, to hold a door for a stranger, to say good morning, to say please and thank you, to ask someone if they needed help and then actually help them. I watch too many people walking or skating through life not caring about anyone from their neighbor to their family. It has become too much of a me first society. When did that become the norm? I mean even at many stores, you walk in buy your stuff and check out without someone even saying something to you. In fact there have been times that the only words that someone has said to me in a store is 24.99 or what ever the total bill was…nothing else. Not did you find everything or thank you for shopping here…We need to step back and re-evaluate.

No comments:

Post a Comment