Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Daily Dose of BS October 26

I hate to paint, do dishes, and wash windows.  I have hired out painting in the past, got kids for the dishes, but windows, that is another story the last time that they needed cleaning, I replaced them with more energy efficient windows… well it has been many years.  I have just let the windows go…until the other day…I finally broke down and got my windows cleaned.    Jim Browning and his crew from Spotless Window Cleaning showed up in their truck with ladders in tow, they strapped on service belts and got to work…they scrapped and scrubbed the windows, the frames and the screens.  I didn’t realize that my windows were so dirty.  The house felt warmer cause the sun was able to peek in the windows now, if there had been any moonlight the last few nights, I could have gone without lights…what a big difference some soap water and elbow grease can do.  I suggest if you want a brighter day at your house, wash your windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment