Thursday, October 27, 2011

Daily Dose of BS October 27


I own a small business with a few dozen clients, I really love doing my business I also love doing radio as well.  I am disgusted however with the amount of clients, business people who expect to be paid by their clients who are bad at paying their own bills.  I have talked to other small business owners and they have the same problems with some of their clients also.  I would think if money is important to said clients that paying a bill would be important to them...apparently it isn’t true.  I have billed some of these clients of mine 3 or 4 times for services rendered (I have already done the work).  I wonder what the excuse for non payment is (these people avoid talking to you)?  I see people going in to these businesses, spending money…but still no payment to my business.  I can say I have been late by a few days a couple of times in my umpteen years of being an adult and paying bills, but have never not paid a bill.  If you owe someone some money please take this as a gentle push to pay whomever it is that you owe so that way they can sleep a little better tonight knowing that they will have the money on hand after you pay them so that they can pay their bills and maybe you can sleep better too.

No comments:

Post a Comment