Thursday, June 9, 2011

Daily Dose of BS June 9


I started doing Improv about 3 years ago, which is weird since I hate performing in front of groups.  Also weird that I am in radio but that is a story for another day.  A co-worker had got me involved in it, and I tell you what it is one of my favorite things to do.  Every Monday night my group, Sum Assembly Reekwired gets together and plays.  As an adult we are taught that playing is not for adults…I am here to whole heartedly disagree with that statement.  Playing I believe is what keeps our minds lubricated, useful, and creative.  If you are interested in learning more about the art of playing, join us for Improv tonight thru Saturday at The Muse Theatre.  Or contact me to find out how you can “Play” with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment