Thursday, June 23, 2011

Daily Dose of BS June 23

I am one of the lucky parents who get to spend lots of time with my kids, so far this summer we have had a trip to the Dells and a Brewers game, and have had many conversations around the fire pit.  It is amazing to listen to them talk and dissect life.  In fact listening to my middle son yesterday evening talk about how he thinks about consequences of his actions makes a Dad proud.  It is not very often that even adults think through to the consequences of their actions…..and to think through something like…what if….something we did today changed our day and in turn maybe changed our life.  Actions have consequences and consequences have outcomes, some good some bad.  It is amazing that an overheard conversation between my children opened my eyes.  It is time to step up to the plate and take responsibility for our actions.   

No comments:

Post a Comment