Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Daily Dose of BS June 1


Played in a softball game yesterday evening and I did everything I have been preaching to my kids over the years.  I tried my hardest, I hustled on and off the field, I listened to the coach, I had fun and a smile on my face.  The reason I bring this up is after the game, I felt like an all star.  My kids still look to me as their hero, my daughter asked me for my autograph, everyone of my kids told me I did a good job and one of my sons asked if he could wear my jersey to school today.  I know I didn’t play the best on the team, but I did play to my best ability, and am thankful I was able to get out of bed this morning (a 42 year old overweight body is not built for softball) Did I mention I didn’t even play in the sand…

No comments:

Post a Comment