Thursday, June 30, 2011

Daily Dose of BS June 30


Yesterday evening I stopped at a fast food restaurant to pick up something cold to drink while watching my sons baseball game at Shelby.  I went in as there were about 5 cars ahead of me in line.  I ordered my drinks, from a great trainee she was pleasant and cheerful.  I appreciate good customer service, and I think that the girl who was working the register will go far….I moved over to the waiting area of the counter to wait for my drink, all 3 of the drinks were about an inch from the top and the girl working that station kind of shook the cup and squeezed one of them to fluff up the cup.   I asked her to fill the cup full, I got a dirty look but she reluctantly agreed to fill the 3 cups full.  Was it wrong to ask for a full glass?

No comments:

Post a Comment