Friday, June 24, 2011

Daily Dose of BS June 24


I remember hearing stories about how crabby the people working at the DOT are.  I have not seen that in the many times I have been to the DOT.  In fact yesterday I had yet another date at the DOT as my oldest son took his drivers test.  He passed, the lady who did the test said he did a good job and told us about a couple of things that he needed to work on.  We then waited for the automated voice to tell us we were next, oh great another bureaucrat to deal with…pay for the license, switch a title, and get out…not the case of course, according to my son I gotta talk with everyone.  Needless to say I found out that Maria who helped us out was a Magic 105 listener and has been told by a person in line that she was too nice…is there such a thing?…I promised I wouldn’t embarrass her, ok maybe a just a little.  Long story short no need to fear going to the DOT.  

No comments:

Post a Comment