Thursday, June 2, 2011

Daily Dose of BS June 2


I don’t know about you but I crave information.  I like to know things and like to have access to them at my fingertips.  This is why I love the internet, I love that I can go online from just about anywhere to access the information that I crave, now.  I also do some writing, journaling if you will….blogging and have ideas hit me at the weirdest places.  Up until a few months ago I was at the mercy of writing down my ideas and then emailing them to myself.  This worked out great till I went to my father in laws and the complex where he lives doesn’t have internet, I was able to save the writings on my hard drive, guess what my hard drive crashed and I lost all my stuff.  Enter “The Safe” from LifeLink not only is “The Safe” a portable USB drive that is built to take with you it also offers preformatted easy to fill in forms so you can carry your information with you.  You don’t need to worry about your info falling into the wrong hands either “The Safe” offers a built in security system.  So if you crave information and are like me and want what you want now, check out “The Safe” from LifeLink www.lifelinksafe.com .... Would you like one?  If so email me at bob@wlxr.com and I will pick a winner from all who reply by June 6th 

No comments:

Post a Comment