Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Daily Dose of BS June 8

reduce reuse and recycle. We have been hearing of this for the past how many years now? I have taken this to heart when working on the family cabin. I have bought windows from the Habitat for Humanity restore, I have used reclaimed wood from friends projects and the grill I have been using for the past 4 years was one I got from a friend of mine. My grill has finally died and I would like to continue my streak of using a reclaimed grill. I just missed my neighbors grill by an hour, as she put it out by the trash, mentioned to me that it was there to only find that one of the recyclers stopped by earlier to grab it. So if you have a grill that works, and don't feel right about throwing it away, I would be happy to take it off your hands. bob@wlxr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment