Monday, May 9, 2011

Daily Dose of BS May 9


Last week I spoke about the need for people in the left lane to move over to the right lane for those of us who want to go faster than the speed of snail.  Today I was the only one on the road minding my own business looking forward to coming to work, when I noticed Johnny Law on the side of the road, the lights came on, I pulled over before he even whipped the U-Turn on West Avenue.  I got a warning and a reminder to start carrying my insurance card and that my tags were expired.  So to the cop that pulled me over, thank you…. For not only doing your job at keeping our streets safe but for not giving me a ticket, and for being a polite, normal guy rather than what we all seem to picture cops to be.  Would I have been pissed had I got a ticket, I am not going to lie to you… I would… but would it have been deserved, the answer there is yes.  Remember to slow down and keep your eyes open.  Again thanks to the Police officers out there for all you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment